The latest firmware update for Evoko Liso is now available on A+Ks room booking site...
To download the latest version of the firmware please visit the Evoko Liso
page on our room booking website.
The download can be found on the 'Documents & Downloads' tab.
Please read the latest release notes before updating. If you have any questions the A+K support team can be reached on 01638
510900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Release Notes v1.33
In this release, we have focused on adding a new feature to improve everyday-interaction with the Evoko Liso devices and
the management of meeting rooms.
- NEW FEATURE! Ability to use the standard 802.1x for authentication.
- Significantly improved the way of how Evoko Home synchronize with Exchange mail servers/booking systems.
- Fixed an issue where double booking might occur in Exchange and Google G Suite environments.
- Significantly improved the way of how remote upgrade is handled. Now the upgrade process will not break if the
connection to the Evoko Home server disconnects/resets.
- We have made general improvements in security, stability and as always, performance improvements.
Known issues in v1.33
- email reminder for meetings booked on device may not be sent out on certain environments
- backwards compatibility for Devices and Home is no longer supported for versions 1.32 and later, for Exchange
and Office integrations, due to major improvements in Sync functionality included from release 1.33