Returning to the Royal Danish Embassy for its fourth year, Anders+Kern along with their partners Fischer & Kerrn are
delighted to invite you to their annual room booking event on Wednesday 10 May 2017.
If you are responsible for organising and facilitating meeting rooms, digital signage/wayfinding, event booking or visitor
management solutions, this is an ideal event for you to come along to.
This is an afternoon that will bring together the best in meeting room booking software and collaborative meeting technology.
You will have the opportunity to test the products out in person and talk through bespoke options for your company requirements
with our technical experts.
By registering, you will have access on the day to see:
- Room and resource booking software (CONCIERGE booking)
- Desk booking / hot desking software
- Event booking software with catering services
- Visitor management software
- Financial integration and invoicing
- Digital signage solutions
- Different meeting room booking screens
- Tablet solutions
- Other collaborative and wireless technology products that will enhance your meeting and event experience
You can drop by on the day when it suits you from 1-6pm. Delicious Danish refreshments will be served.
Event address: Royal Danish Embassy*, 55 Sloane Street, London, SW1X 9SR
*Please note: As the event is held at the Royal Danish Embassy all attendees must pre-register their expected
attendance with A+K so a security list can be provided to the Embassy prior to the day itself.
Would you like to find out more?