PolyVision fuse Digital Visualiser
Quickfind Code: 479
SKU Number: fuse DV303
Flexible and cost effective, the all-in-one fuse digital visualizer is a document camera to display and annotate over live demonstrations, web camera to connect with other classrooms and scanner to capture student work.
Only fuse opens a world of discovery in a single, compact solution, creating distance learning fusions between remotely connected classrooms. And, fuse’s proprietary TrueSnap™ technology automates perfect alignment and document clean-up to free up lesson preparation time—and bring learning to life.
- Distance learning - At 30 frames per second, the fuse visualizer is optimized for distance learning and high resolution video capture. And, the flexible arm can be adjusted during video sessions so every student and object becomes part of the lesson.
- Flexible classroom solution - fuse offers multi-point control from the camera, window or icon strip. Any subject from 11" x 17" binders to 3D objects may be scanned, printed, video-recorded and saved.
- Designed for success - Aesthetic and lightweight, fuse includes easy-grip inserts around the camera and a durable, scratch-resistant glass lens. Large buttons and centering indicators make fuse an essential learning tool that can be picked up, moved and used again, in high definition, within seconds.
- Consistent learning - Substitute instructors easily access lessons and pick up where teachers left off. Absent students keep up with projects with 24/7 playback accessibility.
- TrueSnap technology - Only fuse offers PolyVision’s patented TrueSnap technology to automatically rotate documents, eliminate the bend caused by book-binding and provide instant high-contrast photocopies—with just one press of a button.
- Intuitive functionality - fuse comes with an icon strip that gives teachers the flexibility to record, scan or resize images right from the interactive whiteboard.
- Green learning - One simple USB-powered cord eliminates expensive power requirements. And, fuse’s multi-function capabilities minimize paper and facilitates virtual field trips to support eco-awareness (oh, and fuse helps your budget too).
|Camera Sensor:||CMOS, 3.2 megapixels|
|Capture Area:||17" x 11" (max); 2.25" x 1.8" (min)|
|Certificates:||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH|
|Flex Neck Length:||20.5"|
|Frame Rate:||30 fps (max)|
|Image Capture/Scan:||JPEG, Adobe PDF, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF|
|Included in the box:||
|Lens:||Scratch-resistant 6mm glass|
|Lighting:||Bulb-free LED lasts 50,000 hours|
|Operating System:||Windows® and Macintosh®|
|Output Modes - aspect ratio:||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1600 x 1200; 2048 x 1536|
|Resolution:||High definition 1080 P|
|Security:||Kensington Lock Slot|
|TrueSnap:||TrueSnap technology for image clean-up|
|Warranty:||3-year limited warranty for replacement or repair|