The latest firmware release v2.4 for Evoko Liso is now available.
Please find Evoko Liso downloads at https://download-liso.evoko.se/ (hosted on google drive)
The latest version of the firmware can also be downloaded by visiting the Evoko Liso product page.
Please read the latest release notes before updating. If you have any questions the A+K support team can be reached on 01638 510900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest release notes can also be found directly on the Evoko support website at the following url.
Initial Release (14-01-2020)
Evoko Home v184.108.40.206 (Windows)
Evoko Home v220.127.116.11 (Linux)
Evoko Liso firmware v18.104.22.168
- Components Updated:
- MongoDB 4.2.9
- Node.js v12.18.3
- PM2 4.4.1
- New: Evoko Booking can be used simultaneously with any supported third-party booking system.
- New: Possibility to add external users to Evoko Home.
- New: Evoko Booking user profile page allows for password and PIN reset.
- Improvement: Remote firmware update process reliability fixes.
- Improvement: Rewritten Google Workspace connector.
- Security: Mode for strict TLS verification on Liso.
- Security: General security improvements for Evoko Home and Liso.
- More reliable Google Workspace meeting organizer check.
- Recurring meetings optimization.
- Translation improvements for German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Russian.
- Clearer password/PIN reset emails.
- Custom equipment in Evoko Booking.
- Many smaller improvements to Evoko Home, Evoko Booking and Evoko Liso.
- Evoko Home: MongoDB had an install/upgrade issue on Linux.
- Evoko Home: VNC button did not reactivate.
- Liso: Wrong settings were displayed on static network settings screen.
- Liso: RFID settings was reset on reboot.
- Liso: Iron router error screen sometimes appeared when using Wifi.