If you have ever worked somewhere with multiple meeting rooms, then you know how frustrating it can be when you’ve booked
a room and somebody else occupies it at the last minute. You’re left with the dilemma of disturbing the meeting or having
to walk the office corridors trying to find an alternative space, not to mention the potential embarrassment if you are
with an external client or visitor.
You may have a dedicated administrator who spends an increasing amount of time booking and solving room disputes or you might
just use a traditional method such as an online calendar or paper diary.
They can save:
- The back and forth of endless emails to book the room in the first place
- Spaces being booked and then being left unoccupied
- Double bookings being made = no wasted time
They also often have added analysis tools that will benefit your organisation in improving efficiency and work towards better
use of office space, such as:
- Discovering which rooms are used the most often, or not at all
- Finding out how many meetings are planned or take place on an ad-hoc basis, or if they frequently run over
- Faulty equipment can also be easily reported there and then in the moment
Our partners Evoko have recently released an overview video of the beautiful and sleek room booking manager
the Evoko Liso. Watch below.
is just one of the Room Booking
solutions that we offer here at A+K. We have a dedicated
Room Booking Product
Manager who can help you get to grips with what system will suit your office requirements.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01638 510900 if you would like advice or to organise a demonstration.