The latest version of the firmware can also be downloaded by visiting the Evoko Liso page on the A+K Room Booking website ('Documents & Downloads' tab)
Please read the latest release notes before updating. If you have any questions the A+K support team can be reached on 01638 510900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2.0 RELEASE NOTES
(please use above URL to get access to all release notes)
THIS IS A MAJOR UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
This is the major new release of Evoko Home software and Evoko Liso firmware, featuring a completely redesigned user interface
as well as many new features.
In Evoko Home 2.0, we have polished the design, optimized the dynamics on the information shown at the Liso at different
times, as well as introduced a new status light colour (Amber) that will be shown 10 minutes before a meeting is about
to start. All to make the user experience even better!
Evoko Home 2.0 is also compatible with the upcoming Evoko smartphone app "Get a room" for iOS and Android, and the upcoming
Evoko Home overview screen. The smartphone app will make room booking on the go even easier, adding the convenience to
find and book an available meeting room from your smartphone. The Overview screen is a way of using a larger screen to
display either a Room Overview or a Meeting Overview for a building or floor to easily find your way to a meeting or
find an available room.
- Redesigned Evoko Home user interface
- Redesigned Liso user interface
- Management of organization structure improved
- New room settings behaviour
- Migration process to 2.x added
- Local Admin profile added
- Users can set custom password
- Firmware upgrade improved
- Drag and drop support
- New software architecture
- Highly improved security
- Check-in status redefined to 10 minutes before with a new amber LED status on Liso.
Note! Neither limited mode nor the Evoko Home Panel is available for Evoko Home 2.0. We recommend users that requires these
modes to remain on v1.37.
The software prerequisites have changed from version 1.x.
- NodeJS 8.9.4
- .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.5.2
- C++ redistributable
- MongoDb 3.4.x (latest available)
Sudo apt update prereqs for linux installer, everything else should be taken care of by the install script.
- On installation a unique encryption passphrase is generated for storing sensitive data in the database (like password for
- Liso installation images are now signed by a production key generated by Certus.
- Increased API security with additional new architecture layers.
- The "LegacyAPIAuthEnabled" option is Enabled by default to support connecting 1.36+ devices to Evoko Home 2.0. Once you are
done upgrading all of the devices to 2.0 this option should be changed in Global settings to Disabled.
- There is a new API reference document available for Evoko Home API 2.0
Restricted file upload: For security, uploading of files is now enabled from localhost only. To circumvent this restriction
you would have to login to the Evoko Home server via RDP (Windows) or VNC and access the admin interface locally rather
than accessing it via IP:Port.
If you are running Evoko Home on a Linux server without a GUI installed, you would need to log on to the server via SSH and
run the appropriate command from this article.
We have introduced a Local Admin role for Evoko Home. The local admin is authorized to make changes only in local settings
view for rooms assigned to him/her. The local admin will get a message which says something like "you are not authorized
to access this resource..." when application starts and when switching between some views. This happens when local admin
is not authorized to make any changes in the current view.
Other known issues:
- There are compatibility issues with 1.x Liso firmware. Please make sure all devices are running the firmware version corresponding
to the Evoko Home version in use.
- [Windows] Old version of Evoko Home might remain on Disk after upgrading to 2.0.
- TimeZone migration Issue.
- There could be issues with Wi-Fi misbehaving, please report to supplier if noticed
We recommend to always run matching version numbers of Evoko Home software and Liso firmware.