Please find Evoko Liso downloads at https://download-liso.evoko.se/
on google drive)
The latest version of the firmware can also be downloaded by visiting the Evoko Liso page on the A+K Room Booking website
('Documents & Downloads' tab)
Please read the latest release notes before updating. If you have any questions the A+K support team can be reached on 01638
510900 or emailing email@example.com
This is the major new release of Evoko Home software and Evoko Liso firmware, featuring a completely redesigned user
interface as well as many new features.
In Evoko Home 2.0, we have polished the design, optimized the dynamics on the information shown at the Liso at different
times, as well as introduced a new status light color (Amber) that will be shown 10 minutes before a meeting is about
to start. All to make the user experience even better!
Evoko Home 2.0 is also compatible with the upcoming Evoko "Get A Room" App for iOS and Android, and the Evoko Overview
Screen. The smartphone app will make room booking on the go even easier, adding the convenience to find and book
an available meeting room from your smartphone. The Overview Screen is a way of using a larger screen to display
either a room overview or a meeting overview for a building or floor to easily find your way to a meeting or find
an available room.
Version number is
2018_10_05_v2.0.22 for Evoko Liso firmware and
- New: Added option to download statistics export in Evoko Home directly via a web browser.
- Changed: Buttons for Book, Extend and End meeting are now hidden on the Evoko Liso if the respective
feature is disabled in the room settings.
- Improved: Statistics page in Evoko Home.
- Fixed: Some translations.
This patch only applies to Evoko Liso. Version number is
- Fixed: Issue with Demo mode and wifi causing the Liso to be stuck in a loop (blinking green
- Fixed: Issue with Demo mode and proximity not triggering properly.
- Fixed: Issue with Liso not reverting back to Passive mode in some conditions after 60 seconds
- Fixed: Issue with Demo mode and not being able to book meetings in other rooms via room finder.
This patch only applies to Evoko Home. Version number is
- Fixed: Installation issue with Evoko Home on Windows servers with some system languages.
Version number is
2018_09_06_v2.0.029 for Evoko Liso firmware and
- New: Redesigned Evoko Home user interface.
- New: Redesigned Liso user interface.
- New: Management of organization structure improved.
- New: Room settings behavior.
- New: Migration process to 2.x added.
- New: Local Admin user role added.
- New: Users can set custom password.
- New: Firmware update improved.
- New: Drag and drop support.
- New: Software architecture.
- New: Check-in status redefined to 10 minutes before with a new amber LED status on Liso.
- Changed: Limited mode is no longer available. We recommend Limited mode users to remain
- Changed: Evoko Home Panel is no longer available. We recommend Evoko Home Panel users
to remain on v1.37.
- Improved: Security.
- Improved: Updated branch of Node.js from 4.8.0 to 8.9.4.
- Improved: On installation a unique encryption passphrase is generated for storing sensitive
data in the database (like password for booking system).
- Improved: Increased API security with additional new architecture layers.
The "LegacyAPIAuthEnabled" option is Enabled by default to support connecting 1.36+ devices to Evoko Home 2.0. Once you
are done upgrading all of the devices to 2.0 this option should be changed in Global settings to Disabled.
- Restricted file upload: For security, uploading of files is now enabled from localhost only. To circumvent this
restriction you would have to login to the Evoko Home server via RDP (Windows) or VNC and access the admin interface
locally rather than accessing it via IP:Port.
- If you are running Evoko Home on a Linux server without a GUI installed, you would need to log on to the server via
SSH and run the appropriate command from this article.
- We have introduced a Local Admin role for Evoko Home. The local admin is authorized to make changes only in local
settings view for rooms assigned to him/her. The local admin will get a message which says something like "you
are not authorized to access this resource..." when application starts and when switching between some views.
This happens when local admin is not authorized to make any changes in the current view.
- Compatibility issues with 1.x Liso firmware. Please make sure all devices are running the firmware version corresponding
to the Evoko Home version in use.
- [Windows] Old version of Evoko Home might remain on Disk after upgrading to 2.0.
- TimeZone migration Issue.
- When connecting a Liso to a Wifi network, the keyboard seem to be lacking the exclamation mark (!). It is there but
looks like a pipe (|). The exclamation mark is located on shift+1.
- When connecting a Liso to a wifi network, the Liso might say it failed. If you are certain you entered the password
correctly, exit the wifi connection dialog by touching the X in the upper right corner and wait for a few seconds
and you will see the Liso is connected to the wifi network.